Terms and Conditions
The Hard Store
The Hard Store is operated by Underground Music, P.O. Box 666, Hertford, SG13 7XE. Underground Music can be contacted by telephone on +44 1992 503284; by fax on +44 1992 553294; and by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are accepted electronically through this website; alternatively you may telephone, fax or post it to us.
Orders are normally despatched within 24 hours of receipt (subject to availability of stock), but please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
Items ordered together might not be despatched together due to constraints of packing or availability.
If an order will requires a signature on delivery, so please give a delivery address where the item can be signed for during working hours.
For personal orders will be displayed automatically when ordering on-line, and depends upon weight and shipping destination. Please view the shipping section of the website for more information
For personal orders, payment may be made by credit or charge card (MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Solo or Switch), or by cheque with order.
Cheques must be raised in £ sterling (GBP), and made payable to "Underground Music".
Any payments made by credit or charge card will only be taken when the order (or an element of the order, if it is to be part-shipped) is ready to be despatched. The merchant name that will appear on your card statement is "Underground Music".
If you are not fully satisfied with any item, we will refund the purchase price or replace the item. Please return the item to us within 14 days of receipt in the condition in which it was received, with a covering letter and the original delivery note. Refunds cannot be made against goods which have been personalised or made-to-order, or which are not received back in re-saleable condition (except where the goods are faulty).
We cannot be held responsible for returned goods lost or damaged in transit; we therefore recommend that you return the goods to us using a trackable carrier or postal service.
Refunds will be made by the same method as that used for purchase payment.
- Prices correct at time of publication. Underground Music reserves the right to alter prices without notice.
- The purchaser is liable for any import duties and local sales taxes levied in the country of delivery.
- Transactions which are made through credit card or purchase card will be charged in £ sterling (GBP) and converted to your home currency at the rate prevailing on the date of the transaction.
- All products are subject to availability and continuous development. Their specification can change and may differ from those outlined in any publication.
- The Hard Store is a division of Underground Music.
- The Hard Store recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. We follow a strict policy of not selling or trading any information about our customers or prospective customers to any company, organisation or person outside The Hard Store and Underground Music.