Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQ's are spilt across multiple pages to make it quicker to find your answers.
- I am having trouble adding items to my basket?
- How do I know if a record or CD is in stock?
- Do you deliver to my Country?
- How much is postage?
- How do I pay for items online
- What forms of payment do you accept
- How long do you take to despatch an order?
- If I order from outside the UK, will I pay customs charges?
- Do you sell goods to the trade or wholesale?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- What if I receive a faulty record or CD?
- I am ordering from outside the UK and have received only part of my order - why is this?
- Can I add items to an order I have already placed?
- Is your website safe & secure with my personal details?
- Can you deliver to my work address or Friends house?
- Do you deliver for the next day?
- Do you have an online sales & return procedure?
- Can I order by telephone or fax?
- How do I know you have received my order?
- Where can I see a full copy of your T&C for downloads.
Can I order by telephone or fax?
YES! You can call us Monday - Friday from 09:00 - 18:00 on 01992 503284 (International customers +44 1992 503284) or send us a fax on 01992 553294 (International Customers +44 1992 553294
We send an e-mail confirmation of each order, stating the items ordered and the total cost. You should receive the e-mail within 6-24 hours of ordering.
Where can I see a full copy of your T&C for downloads?
You can download a copy of the T&C for downloads here - www.thehardstore.com T&C