Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQ's are spilt across multiple pages to make it quicker to find your answers.
- I am having trouble adding items to my basket?
- How do I know if a record or CD is in stock?
- Do you deliver to my Country?
- How much is postage?
- How do I pay for items online
- What forms of payment do you accept
- How long do you take to despatch an order?
- If I order from outside the UK, will I pay customs charges?
- Do you sell goods to the trade or wholesale?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- What if I receive a faulty record or CD?
- I am ordering from outside the UK and have received only part of my order - why is this?
- Can I add items to an order I have already placed?
- Is your website safe & secure with my personal details?
- Can you deliver to my work address or Friends house?
- Do you deliver for the next day?
- Do you have an online sales & return procedure?
- Can I order by telephone or fax?
- How do I know you have received my order?
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Switch,Mastercard, Solo, Maestro, Eurocard. We also accept cheques, money orders,bank.
Our bank details for bank payments are:
Acc Name: Underground Music
Acc No: 24034004
Sort Code: 09-01-28
The address for Postal Orders / Cheques or Money order is:
If I order from outside the UK, will I pay customs charges?
If you are ordering from within EU Europe, you will pay no customs charges. Most other countries allow small packages to be delivered without charge, but some charge customs duty - please contact your national customs office regarding this subject, as the customer (not The Hard Store) is always liable for any such charges. However, even in these countries, it is possible to avoid customs taxes by ensuring that the value of the package is less than the local tax threshold.